Health Certificates

It will take more than two days to create a Health Certificate/CVI. Health Certificates/CVIs often require a Permit Number from the Board of Animal Health in the state to which you are traveling. Communication with government offices usually takes 3-5 business days. Please plan ahead. Expedited Health Certificates/CVIs (less than 3 Business Days) are only available if you are traveling within the contiguous 48 states. An Expedited Health Certificate/CVI will have an additional fee of $50.

Small Animal health Certificate

Large Animal health Certificate